Our licensed BMW 507 is the extreme classic car and one of the most wished for classic cars ever made and now your kids can cruise around in one too!
The car is battery powered and can be operated with the controls in the car using the foot pedal and steering wheel. The remote control for parents can also operate the car steering left and right and reverse and forward gears.
- Twin motors – drive motors for each rear drive wheel
- 2.4G Bluetooth parental remote control – the car can be operated with the parent remote control, by the in-car controls with use of the controls on the steering wheel. The parent remote control can operate the car from up to 20m away and controls the steering right and left and forward and reverse steering. The parental remote is Bluetooth enabled so there will be no interference.
- Horn and music sounds – steering wheel activates horn and music sounds
- Working lights – working rear and front lights
- Opening doors – realistic opening doors
- Rear suspension – working and realistic rear suspension
- USB music socket – play your own tracks through the in-car speaker by plugging in a memory stick with music loaded.
- Power meter – the MP3 unit also displays the battery voltage
- Motor type – 2 x 12V 25W
- Suitable age range – 3-6 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Dimensions – 115cm x 55cm x 50cm
- Charge time – a full charge takes 10 hours
- Suitable operating surface – flat lawns, flat or firm surfaces only
- Run time – up to 1 hour from a full charge (depends on the use)
- Box weight and size – 116 x 57.5 x 32.5cm, 18.5Kg GW
- Remote control – 2.4G Bluetooth type remote included (optional use)
- Maximum speed – 3-5km/h
- Battery type – 12V (1 x 12V 4.5Ah) lead acid