The licensed McLaren Senna is the finest and most ultimate supercar on the market today and now your little ones can cruise around in their very own supercar too!
The ride on battery powered car can be operated with the controls inside the car using both the foot pedal and the steering wheel. The remote control for parents can be used to drive the car also going forward and reverse, and steer both left and right.
- Opening doors – 2 realistic opening doors
- Twin motors – drive motors from each rear drive wheel
- 2.4G Bluetooth parental remote control – the electric car can be controlled via the in-car controls with steering wheel or the parental remote control. The remote for parents can work from up to 20m away controlling the steering wheel in forward, reverse, left, and right. The Bluetooth is connected to the remote so the car won’t be interfered.
- Working LED lights – back and front working LED lights
- Horn and music sounds – steering wheel activates music and horn sounds
- USB music socket – play your own music through the car speaker by plugging in a memory stick with music loaded.
- Working suspension – Working front and rear suspension.
- Motor type – 2 x 12V 35W
- Battery Type – 12V (1 x 12V 7Ah) lead acid
- Suitable for kids aged – 3-6 years old (if younger parent supervision is required)
- Maximum speed – 5km/h
- Run time – once fully charged up to 1 hour (it depends how much the car is used)
- Charge time – a full charge takes 10 hours
- Suitable operating surface – flat lawns, firm and flat surfaces only
- Dimensions – 133cm x 64cm x 45cm
- Remote control – 2.4G Bluetooth type included (optionally used)
- Box size and weight – 127 x 65 x 33cm, 22.1Kg GW