Check out our newest sporty and very sleek licensed Audi Q8 RS Jeep. Your kids will love cruising around in this very sporty jeep.
The ride on battery powered car is operated by the in-car controls with pedal and gearstick. It can also be operated with the parent remote control turning the wheel left and right, and forward and reverse gears.
- Battery meter – the battery meter is mounted on the dashboard to indicate the remaining playtime.
- 2.4G Bluetooth parental remote control – use the car with the in-car controls, with pedal and steering wheel. It can also be used with the Bluetooth parent remote control. The remote control can be operated from 20m away with no interference. It will control the car left, right, forward, and reverse motions.
- Horn and music sounds – steering wheel activates music and horn sounds.
- MP3/USB player input – the car comes with a cable that plugs into the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music MP played through the car speaker. There is also a USB socket for plugging in a memory stick with your own music for playing through the car speakers. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Twin motors – each rear drive wheel has twin motors for better performance on grass or rougher surfaces.
- Working LED lights – switch the car on to work the front headlights. Driving in reverse operate the backlights.
- Maximum speed – 3-5km/h
- Available colours – pink, white, black
- Suitable operating surface – flat lawns, firm and flat surfaces only
- Parental remote – 2.4G Bluetooth included (optional use)
- Box size and weight – 105 x 56 x 35cm, 15.0Kg GW
- Suitable age range – 3-6 years old (if younger parent supervision is required)
- Battery type – 12V (1 x 12 V 4.5Ah) lead acid
- Charge time – 14 hours for a full charge
- Motor type – 2 x 12V 25W
- Run time – up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Dimensions – 101cm x 62cm x 51cm