Introducing our newest kid’s car, a smart, compact, and cute Range Rover Jeep. This is one of the hottest styles online today and your kids will just love driving in this Jeep just like the very real thing!
The electric ride on is battery powered and can be operated using the controls in the car the foot pedal and the steering wheel. Parents can also operate the car with the parental remote, but this is optional. Drive the car in forward and reverse gears and steering the wheel right and left.
- Working lights – front and rear working lights
- Suspension – realistic working rear suspension
- 2.4G Bluetooth parental remote control – use the parental remote to control the car or use the in car controls the steering wheel controls. The remote can be operated from up to 20m away controlling the steering right and left and in forward and reverse. The parental remote is Bluetooth enabled so there will be no interference.
- Horn and music sounds – steering wheel activates the music and horn sounds
- USB music socket – plug in a memory stick into the USB socket to play your own music through the car speakers.
- Twin motors – drive motors for each rear drive wheel
- Opening doors – realistic opening doors
- Battery type – 6V (2 x 6V 4.6Ah) lead acid
- Charging time – 10 hours for a full charge
- Remote control – included 2.4G Bluetooth type control
- Suitable for ages – 2.4 years old (if kids are younger a parent must supervise)
- Motor type – 2 x 6V 18W
- Run time – up to 1 hour from a full charge (depends on the use)
- Max speed – 2.7m/h
- Dimensions – 93cm x 58cm x 37cm, 14.5Kg GW
- Box weight and size – 93 x 53 x 37cm, 14.5Kg GW
- Suitable operating surface – firm, flat surfaces, and flat lawns only